Article 2000 kit
The main ingredient of this kit is the set of prefabricated titanium dioxide photo electrodes (article 001). Due to the prefabrication sintering (baking) in an oven of the electrodes is not necessary.
With this kit manufacturing and assembly of the solar cells can be carried out quickly in order to be used for demonstration sessions, e.g. for teaching purposes, and when given as a present.
Manufacturing can be performed by as few as one person to as many as twelve as the manufacturing steps can be divided into several phases.
The kit is completed with a multimeter, calculator and a sound chip to demonstrate the functioning of the manufactured solar cells.
In the full colour manual included the following issues are addressed:
- Overview of contents
- Preparation and building of solar cells
- Measurement of the solar cells
- Application of the solar cells in combination with a calculator or a soundchip
- Experiments with different dyes
- Recycling of the solar cells for new experiments
Article 2000 contains the following components: