You have no items in your shopping cart.
A calculator is included to demonstrate the functioning of the manufactured solar cells.
Please note that a clay oven or other heat source conducting 450° C must be used for the preparation of the photo electrodes. A multimeter is recommended to measure voltage, current and electrical resistance. Neither a heat source nor multimeter are included in this kit.
In the full colour manual included the following issues are addressed:
- Overview of contents
- Preparation and building of solar cells
- Spreading the titaniumdioxide solution
- Measurement of the solar cells
- Application of the solar cells in combination with a calculator or a soundchip
- Experiments with different dyes
- Recycling of the solar cells for new experiments
Article 1000 contains the following components: